1. SINCE 2009 THE FBI CONSIDERS PROTESTERS AS "LOW LEVEL TERRORISTS."
(this shows the actual photocopy of the FBI material, as well as the ACLU's complaint on the matter in 2009)
2. NDAA allows the military to arrest "terrorists" and detain them indefinitely without giving them a trial or a chance to redress grievances (you could ask the actual guards and captors to let you go, but that's about the extent of your ability to challenge your detention).
- Protesting = Low level terrorism (see above pdf)
3. Immediately after the NDAA passes, the US Army posted up that it is hiring a whole shitload of:
ARMY INTERNMENT RESETTLEMENT SPECIALISTS
> Internment "re" settlement specialists
The national guard has been recruiting "Internment" police since 2009 (one year after the collapse, same year protesters were considered "terrorists" by the Department of Justice (FBI).
- wake up - facism - 2011-12-08 10:45:59am