The answer is quite simply: Patrik Pacard.
Pacard, not to be confused with the 1990's science fiction character "Jean-Luc Picard", was born in Kingston, Jamaica. Despite Jamaica's widespread poverty, Pacard has emerged as a national hero, and has easily become Jamaica's most well known cultural export.
* Pacard is the rumored "5th Man" of the Jamaican Bobsled Team.
* Whatever Pacard touches, he turns EPIC.
* "Cool Runnings" is Pacard's nickname in bed (given to him by all his colleagues' wives)
* Pacard is currently the President of Jamaica while Mr. President is on vacation.
* Pacard is part owner of Hewlett-Packard. It is spelled "Packard" on the logo because he wanted to incorporate his favorite activity, packing bowls.
- founder - John - 2010-12-29 1:10:26pm
- Re: founder - Undietacos Wiki - 2010-12-30 12:26:47pm